- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Kust Event collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number and country of residence.
- For some specific bookings we also collect nationality and birth date
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kust Event with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Signing up for our newsletter
- Through direct contact with our staff, for example when buying a ticket from our ticket ticket offices or through one of our booking partners.
Kust Event may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook, if you choose to log in to our website using the “Continue with Facebook” button
- Google, if you choose to log in to our website using the “Continue with Google” button
- Apple, if you choose to log in to our website using the “Sign in with Apple” button
How will we use your data?
Kust Event collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Execute the booked events or services
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Kust Event will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Nadir Hvaler Fjordcruise AS
- Kungstrappan AB
When Kust Event processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
To ensure security and stability of our services Kust Event stores and processes your data through subcontractors. Our subcontractors’ data storage and processing is regulated through a data processor aggrement (sv:“personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal” / no:“databehandleravtale”).
Kust Event will keep your personal identification information for some time to deliver products and services to you as well as improving our business.
- Bookings and orders placed through our website without a user account will be anonymized 12 months after your order has been delivered or your booked event has taken place.
- If you have created a user account on one of our websites, your personal data, bookings and orders will be anonymized 12 months after you delete your user account.
Kust Event would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Nadir Hvaler Fjordcruise AS
- Kungstrappan AB
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kust Event from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Kust Event Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Kust Event would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kust Event for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kust Event correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kust Event to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kust Event erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kust Event restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kust Event processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kust Event transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Supporting our booking process
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kust Event uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Without these cookies you will not be able to search and book events through our websites.
- Analytics – Kust Event uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kust Event sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and/or marketing purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Most notably, you will not be able to make a booking.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Kust Event has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the datainspektionen.